Friday, June 10, 2022

How I Passed the SAP Exam

Last week I passed the SAP P_S4FIN_2021 Exam to earn SAP Certified Application Professional certification. This has been a tough exam and I am glad to make it through in my first attempt.

Let me introduce myself to you before beginning my story. I am an ERP Analyst in a multinational FMCG manufacturing concern.  I am working in this capacity for the last two years. We are using SAP ERP solutions across our offices worldwide. I have hands-on experience in multiple SAP domains with a specialization in ERP platforms.

SAP P_S4FIN_2021 dumps

Our organization puts a special emphasis on professional development. They organize training sessions regularly and encourage us to earn relevant credentials. We are awarded monetary benefits and promotions against the relevant certifications. Certifications play a vital role in promotions in our office. I have earned a few certifications during this period which have greatly helped me in pursuing my professional career within the organization. Two months ago, with an operational expansion in our office, few new posts were announced. I also got a chance to elevate myself to a senior position in the same domain. To qualify for that position, I was required to earn SAP Certified Application Professional – Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts certification.

I already hold an SAP Certified Application Associate certification. With an extensive hands-on experience in SAP ERP, I was confident that I would be able to make it in my first attempt. With my previous certification, I got a very good experience with CertsDone. I found certsdone.com to be a reliable training resource for the preparation of professional exams. I have suggested it to many people around me and they all had a good experience with CertsDone.

So, for the exam: SAP P_S4FIN_2021 Certs Exam Questions and Answers I took the PDF and Testing Engine package from CertsDone. I always divide my daily preparation into two segments. The first is the theoretical study and the second being practice. Braindumps by CertsDone provided me a great help as they were very well compiled and I found them to be in line with the guidelines provided by the SAP. CertsDone offers a money-back on the training material you buy from them which reflects their confidence in the quality of the stuff. In my opinion, practice tests are very helpful in evaluating your preparation level.

Although it was not as easy as I thought in the first place yet I was able to conclude the preparations in two months. Then I revised for another week for a beyond doubt preparation. Finally, the exam day was here. I have always tried to have a good sleep the night before going for the exam. The exam: P_S4FIN_2021 went well and I was able to pass it on my first attempt. I scored 87% which was quite satisfactory for me. That’s how I earned SAP Certified Application Professional – Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts. With this certification, I am finally selected for the post of Senior Analyst with a handful of perks.

To me, persistence, planning, and good training material are the recipes for success.

SAP Certified Application Professional – Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts

The ‘SAP Certified Application Professional – Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts’ certification exam validates a candidate’s ability to independently prepare, setup, and lead an implementation project of Financials in SAP S/4HANA. The candidate should have experience in implementing the Financial Accounting and Management Accounting of at least 5 years.

In addition, the candidate should understand the differences and innovations in architecture, configuration, and business process execution with SAP S/4HANA. Finally, the candidate will be able to perform all the preparation and execution steps of a project to convert an SAP ERP system to SAP S/4HANA. The core of the knowledge required for successfully passing the certification exam is in the SAP Education curriculum (course, coursebook including the notes), however, the exam scope extends beyond what is explicitly within the content of the materials.

In addition, the materials themselves assume an advanced level of familiarity with the implementation, configuration, and execution of SAP Finance business processes with the SAP ERP application. This certificate proves that the candidate has the overall understanding and skills required to be a qualified supervisor of the team performing the implementation of Financials in SAP S/4HANA. The candidate also has all the required capabilities to act as an application consultant and team member himself/herself.

To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.

Topic Areas

Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.

System Preparation and Configuration for Conversion of Financials in SAP S/4HANA          > 12%

Conversion and Post-conversion Activities for Financials in SAP S/4HANA                                > 12%

Architecture Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA                                                                        > 12%

Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA                                                                         > 12%

Management Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA                                                                > 12%

Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA                                                                                8% – 12%

Basics of SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori                                                                                 < 8%

 

Conclusion

SAP is the world’s leading ERP software vendor. SAP is also among the top CRM and Supply Chain Management solution providers. SAP has a global deployment portfolio which creates a lot of employment opportunities for the professional having relevant skills. The SAP exam: P_S4FIN_2021 earns you SAP Certified Application Professional – Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts certification which is an advanced level certification in the SAP ERP platform. It is a career-oriented certification with globally acknowledged credentials.

The post How I Passed the SAP Exam appeared first on Tweak Your Biz.


How I Passed the SAP Exam posted first on https://tweakyourbiz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment